2008년 2월 8일 금요일



Mood



The mood of this book is sarcastic because the author is satirizing human to animals. Also the mood is objective because the author is criticizing the dictatorship. The fact that the author is satirizing human to animals is sarcastic, but the theme is objective. And it is better to read a objective book with sarcasm because it is less boring. Satirizing human to animals was a really good choice.

댓글 2개:

Andrew Nam :

I thought the mood of this book was sarcastic, too. And it was fun to read a book with sarcastic mood. And it was fun to see animals act like humans. That's why I enjoyed this novel...

Andrew Kang :

I agree with your statement saying that this book was sarcastic. I thought it was hilarious when George Orwell skillfully mocked the pigs when they changed the seven commandments. Everytime I saw the commandment change, I laughed out loud. However, I don't think being sarcastic in this book is bad afterall. Since it was based on a real story of the Russian Revolution, don't you think the author intended to make the novella sarcastic, so that people will unerstand the actual situation?