2008년 2월 8일 금요일



Main Character



Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones is a farmer who is the owner of the farm. He does not care about animals. I really didn't like him. He was a dictator of the farm. But he gets conquered by animals in the farm because of the rebellion. He should have taken a good care of the farm and satisfy them to control them. But he didn't, and he showed us how dictatorship ends. He stands for the Nicholas II in the real world.



Napoleon

He is a clever pig that conquers the farm after Mr. Jones. He competes with Snowball, which is also a pig, and oust Snowball with his own followers, the dogs. After the Rebellion, Napoleon becomes the dictator of the farm, and he becomes like a human because of the greed of the power. He didn't listen to the Old Major. I don't like him because he is selfish. He betrayed the animals to conquer the farm. And he stands for the Joseph Stalin in the real world.


Snowball

He is a pig that competes with Napoleon. He is less clever than Napoleon. At first he gained animals' devotion, but he was ousted by Napoleon. He should have convinced Napoleon to stop the dictatorship instead of conpeting with him. He stands for the Leon Trotsky in the real world.


Old major

He is a pig that motivated the rebellion. He tought animals the song "Beasts of England" Before he died, he told Napoleon and Snoball to lead the animals. And I agree with him because he cares about the farm animals, he is wise, and he is not a dictator. He stands for the Karl Marx in the real world.

댓글 3개:

DK Dong Keun Hong :

i hate Mr. jones too !!!!
he is really selfish!!! My favorite character in this book was boxer the loyal horse. How about you?? I was really depressed when Boxer got kicked out from the farm. However I couldn’t understand one part where boxer expresses his feeling toward Napolean. How can he respect a pig like him???? I don’t understand!!! Snowball was a great character too, but he was too weak for Napolean.

DK Dong Keun Hong :

i hate Mr. jones too !!!!
he is really selfish!!! My favorite character in this book was boxer the loyal horse. How about you?? I was really depressed when Boxer got kicked out from the farm. However I couldn’t understand one part where boxer expresses his feeling toward Napolean. How can he respect a pig like him???? I don’t understand!!! Snowball was a great character too, but he was too weak for Napolean.

Sunhoo :

My favorite chararter was the Old Major. I think he was the wisest character in this book.

And thanks for 2comments, haha