2008년 3월 9일 일요일

Entry # 3



What qualities would you like to have as a Greek god or goddess?


I want to have the superhuman strength. My body will be full of big muscles like body builders. If I have the superpower, I will punish the criminals, and I will help people who are in troubles. If someone was trapped under something really heavy like cars or crushed house, I would just lift them and save people from troubles. And I can just
beat up the bad people and put them into jail. It would be really easy to beat them up if I had the superpower. If I become the wrestler, I will be the ultimate champion in the world. But I wouldn't do it because it's too dangerous. And I wouldn't even have to go to health club to work out. In addition I want to be the god of knowledge, too. If I was strong and smart, too, it will be the best combination. And my life will be a lot easier to live.

댓글 없음: